DocRouter - Universal Connector for RightFax
DocRouter is an universal connector for RightFax.
It enables organizations to rapidly create a bridge
between virtually all connected MFPs from Ricoh, Xerox, Sharp,
Hewlett-Packard, Kyocera, Nashuatec, Konica Minolta
and many others.
The result is tremendous savings:
- Centralize fax traffic on your RightFax servers.
- Fax lines centralized (fewer lines).
- Fax are archived (no more fax lost).
- Fax notifications can be received by email.
- Increase confidentiality and security.
Along with its unique features, DocRouter is installed
and configured in less than 10 minutes and supports
RightFax 9.x and 10.x.
Main DocRouter features
- Unlimited number of devices
- DocRouter can handle an unlimited number of
MFPs with no extra cost.
- DocRouter supports at the same time native integration
for Xerox, HP and Sharp MFPs and virtually all MFPs
regardless of the vendor as long as you can use
a "Scan to Email" function.
- Enhanced Notifications
- DocRouter can send back notification with fax
attachment for successful and/or failed faxes.
- Enhanced Printing
- DocRouter can print a notification with a thumbnail
of the first two pages of your fax.
- Simple and Powerful syntax addressing
- Sending a fax is as easy as sending mail. DocRouter
supports the easy number@fax syntax as well as a customizable syntax.